GD&T Advisor Software
Combining the Experts in GD&T Training and Mechanical Engineering Software
Sigmetrix GD&T Software based on CETOL 6σ Technology
A necessary function of the design process, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is often perceived as a tedious, manual exercise where specifications are drawn by hand and applied to CAD drawings as a separate step.
Enter GD&T Advisor – the preferred GD&T software solution that empowers designers to communicate permissible levels of imperfection in real-world manufactured parts, all from within the CAD environment. Schedule a demo with our professional solutions team now by completing our online request form at the bottom of this page.
New Features in our Latest Version
In addition to supporting the latest Creo 3.0 release, GD&T Advisor v2.3 has been enhanced to:
- provide greater support for establishing datums from targets.
- support compound datum features, also referred to as a common datum in ISO GPS, from parallel axes that are not coaxial.
- offer greater flexibility for defining hole notes for threaded holes.
- provide more options for defining drafted features.
- improve customization options for the default strings and application choices.
- inform the user about unused datums and DRFs.
For more details about this release click here.
With GD&T Advisor, increased productivity, improved manufacturing accuracy, and reduced costs are a reality. The ability to perform a standardized GD&T analysis with substantially fewer clicks results in a tremendous drop in analysis time.
Quality checking becomes a fast and pain-free practice – saving valuable time and accelerating the design process, while the scrap and Engineering Change Orders often familiar in the manufacturing phase are reduced – saving thousands and tens of thousands of dollars every year.
GD&T Advisor addresses four critical aspects of GD&T application:
• Creation – efficient, intelligent application of functionally, syntactically correct GD&T in the 3D model environment
• Validation – visualization and function-oriented evaluation of GD&T
• Education – extensive help content, informative tool tips, and an interactive GD&T Quick Reference aid in understanding of GD&T concepts
• Utilization – intelligent, CAD-native annotations are usable in downstream processes such as drawing production, tolerance analysis, computer aided inspection, and other design activities
GD&T ADVISOR OVERVIEW
GD&T Advisor provides interactive help with a content sensitive use guide and links to an entire GD&T Encyclopedia created by ETI, the leader in GD&T training.
SEE IT IN ACTION
To download the GD&T Advisor brochure, click here.
To download the GD&T Advisor for ISO brochure, click here.
ETI and Alex Krulikowski
– The “Doctor of Dimensioning”
– Member of The ASME Y14.5 Committee on Dimensioning and Tolerancing, ASME Y14.41 Committee on Solid Model Tolerancing (past chairman), and ISO/TC 213-US TAG
– Development partner for GD&T Advisor
For more information on GD&T Advisor or any of our other tolerance analysis solutions, please provide the following information. All fields are mandatory.